Participate in our first Spooktacular Pet Costume Contest. Show off your pet in their pawsome costume and you can win a FREE Wellness Visit and Pedicure!
Winning pet receives 1 free Wellness exam and a Pedicure!
How To Enter
- Email your pet’s photo to PHC@Animalleague.org
- Include your name, your pet’s name, and your phone number so we can contact you if your pet is a winner!
- If you bring your pet in to show off their pawsome costume, please alert a staff member to take their photo to be entered in our contest!
View The Contest Rules
PET HEALTH CENTERS AT NORTH SHORE ANIMAL LEAGUE AMERICA SPOOKTACULAR PET COSTUME CONTEST
HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. Pet Health Centers (“Company”) Costume Contest (“Contest”) will be conducted beginning at 9:00 AM on October 1st, 2019 and ending at 5:00 PM ET on October 31st, 2019. To enter, e-mail PHC@animalleague.org with your name, pet’s name and phone number. Entries must be completed and received by the Pet Health Centers by 5:00pm PM ET on October 31st, 2019. Incomplete entries are void.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the U.S. (excluding Puerto Rico), Canada and Mexico who are 18 years of age or older as of the date the Contest begins each month. Employees of Company, their subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotional agencies of Company, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible. This Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Obscene, provocative, or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. Obscene, lewd or cruel entries where animals appear uncomfortable or in distress will not be considered. We retain sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content. Photos of cats and dogs are accepted. Your pet does NOT have to be adopted from North Shore Animal League America to be eligible to enter the contest. Your photo may contain more than one pet. People are allowed in photos.
All photos must be uploaded; we cannot accept printed photos. We cannot accept Polaroids, photos with digital overlays, photo stickers or doodles, or any copyrighted or professional photos. No photos with digital effects will be accepted. Photos must be high resolution, JPEG format, for printing purposes.
We reserve the right to decline publication of any photograph for any reason
- RIGHTS: By entering the contest, entrants agree to have their submitted name displayed on our
website and/or our social media pages, and used by us for any purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation. Entrants also agree to have their submitted photos hung up in our waiting room. We reserve the right to disqualify users, without notice, and for any reason.
- JUDGING: The grand prize winner will be selected by a judge or judges, which include members of the Pet Health Centers staff. The Winner will be notified by email or phone call and will be featured on our Pet Health Centers Facebook page, as well as in our Medical Center waiting room.
- PRIZES: There will be one (1) grand prize winner selected. (1) grand prize granted. The grand prize winner will win one (1) free wellness exam and one (1) free pet pedicure.
The prize cannot be exchanged for cash, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Company reserves the right to substitute prize sponsor and/or a prize of any value in the event the offered prize is unavailable. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except as provided herein.